“The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they’re okay, then it’s you.” —Rita Mae Brown (via psych-comedy)
- Anyone: can I see your sketchbook?
- Me: *Contemplates wether on not to show them*
I finally helped someone today in peer counseling :)
lol what kiss? theres been no such thing. you make me laugh.
Biggest turn offs:
- cursing, like its ok if you do, but if you throw one in there in every single sentence, then my conversation with you wont be entertaining.
- too much make-up
- body odor..
- “being dumb to be cute” , no.
idk its hard to name them, not much bothers me.
- EYES, thats all i would look at.
- cute laugh doe..
I don't care how long it's been since we last talked. If you need me, I'll be here to listen.